One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Ritam Ghosh

Advocate Ritam Ghosh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 3+ user ratings
Barasat, Kolkata
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Ritam Ghosh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ritam provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ritam enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2013. He is a member of District Bar Association of Barasat.

Enrollment Number : F/130/2013
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Kolkata,
  • District Court, Barasat,
  • Kolkata Consumer Court

Get advice from Advocate Ritam Ghosh

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Ritam Ghosh Who are incapable to give Thumb press Builder is giving possession without completing the amenities promised