Being falsely implicated in a criminal case and feeling helpless now.
We are 5 friends A B C D & me and all are working in the Indian Army & I am just retired. One day A call me and told that we are going to my village which is nearby our military station at Kolkata by car you should also join. First I denied but after that he again called me and requested and I agreed and started for his village at 1900 hrs.
After reaching there he started quarelling with his neighbor and they 4 started beating the neighbor and after that all villagers crowded and they ran away. I was standing a little far and they cought me and beated me. After that the Police came & the next day my wife reached there and took my bail.
This case happened 1 year ago and still the chargesheet has not been put up and the main accused is Mr A. He also got bail because villagers know the main accused and another friend are safe now but my friend does not support me. One lawyer is handling this case and he paid for it but now he does not pay now I am alone. What should I do?
If you are party to complaint, we suggest you to appoint a lawyer and defend the case. Further, it is important to mention here that once FIR has been registered then police will investigate the complaint on the basis of investigation shall decide to file a charge sheet. Your matter will come in Court once charge sheet is filed.
Further, if there are no specific allegation against you in the complaint then you can file a quashing petition seeking quashing of complaint. Furthermore, we will have to examine the the FIR(complaint) to provide you detail legal advice and defence.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Posted a statement in public about a person cheated me is this illegal
- Brother harassing to capture property what can I do
- Divorce case filed by husband and no maintenance being given
- What all documents will i need to proceed for the construction legally
- Builder delayed possession of flat how can i get back the payment made