quesBeing falsely implicated in a criminal case and feeling helpless now.

We are 5 friends A B C D & me and all are working in the Indian Army & I am just retired. One day A call me and told that we are going to my village which is nearby our military station at Kolkata by car you should also join. First I denied but after that he again called me and requested and I agreed and started for his village at 1900 hrs.


After reaching there he started quarelling with his neighbor and they 4 started beating the neighbor and after that all villagers crowded and they ran away. I was standing a little far and they cought me and beated me. After that the Police came & the next day my wife reached there and took my bail.


This case happened 1 year ago and still the chargesheet has not been put up and the main accused is Mr A. He also got bail because villagers know the main accused and another friend are safe now but my friend does not support me. One lawyer is handling this case and he paid for it but now he does not pay now I am alone. What should I do?


  • ans


    If you are party to complaint, we suggest you to appoint a lawyer and defend the case. Further, it is important to mention here that once FIR has been registered then police will investigate the complaint on the basis of investigation shall decide to file a charge sheet. Your matter will come in Court once charge sheet is filed. 


    Further, if there are no specific allegation against you in the complaint then you can file a quashing petition seeking quashing of complaint. Furthermore, we will have to examine the the FIR(complaint) to provide you detail legal advice and defence.


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.         


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir criminal case FIR register and case was acquitted can I eligible for govt job…
One individual legal heir of Xyz of original recorded owner of khata no. 462 measuring…
Does Metro megistrate holds power to order Judicial custody when case is filed under column…
A Respected, muzpar 2007 mai Ipc sec. 354,506 case register hua tha tab meri age…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly