Bank was negligent and did not debit money in bank account
Bank saying that in 2011, I issued a Cheque any third party that Cheque not debited in my account and bank given credit to third party of Rs. 120000/- on dated 22/07/2011. But I checked our bank statement bank has debited to us against this Cheque Rs. 200/- for Non-sufficient fund on dated 21/07/2011. And my balance was 5000/- only This mistake done by bank in July 2011 and already I closed the account in May 2014. After 5 year bank find out this mistake in reconciliation. After 5 year I don’t remember that in that period what I had done, I given Cheque to whom or after bounced the Cheque how deal with party. Now what should I do. Please Suggest
Hi 5 years is a big period to file a case against you but you can't stop anyone from filing case against you even it is false case. If bank file case in court, you have to go before respective court and defend yourself.
Advocate Mrutyunjay Mahendra BhokhareDombivali, Mumbai
I believe a host of info you have shared is neither not possible to understand or does not make sense. Kindly look for a mail i'd be sending you in sometime and let's take it from there. so we get to a closure.
Advocate Krishnan Balakrishnan NairShivane, Pune
I personally feel you should go for consumer court where you do not need LAWYER too if you want you can use it but there is no rule that u must use lawyer go there and fill up the form if court is satisfy with your claim
Court will not only give you money back but also composite
Advocate Avinash JainSantacruz West, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can step mother register father's property on her name without my NOC
- How can I transfer shop's possession from husband's name to my name
- Company did agreement with drivers association now not paying
- Air ticket cancelled by airline not getting refund what to do
- NRI Selling property in Chennai do my daughters also have to sign?