queshow to recover money from the Company

I have purchased a mobile worth 31k in jan 2013 from a local store in NEw friend colony in delhi with extended warranty cover given by some other company named" Royal Green Services Pvt Ltd". This warranty cover is also sold by that store employee. Now in Couple of months back, my phone stopped working and tried to contact this Company i.e Royal Green Services but they didn't respond. Thereafter I pursued to investigate and found that this company owners stopped their operations but not legally closed and now have started a new company in same business to avoid complaints coming in Royal Green. What actions can i take against them?

• ansin these circumstances my advise is you should file consumer complaint against the company for fault in service and ask for compensation. it is duty of service provider to serve with full satisfaction of consumer as per the terms agreed upon.

Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

• ansYou can take criminal action against Royal Green Services Pvt. Ltd. and its Directors. Did you go back to the shop from where you had bought your phone to check whether they still give extended warranty with the same company? It may also be worthwhile to make the shop a party to the complaint as well. The only catch is whether it is worth incurring all the hassle to lodge a FIR, etc. for 31K. If you think you are keen to take this up, consult a lawyer.

Advocate Dhruv Suri

Barakhamba Road, Delhi