queshow to recover money from the Company

I have purchased a mobile worth 31k in jan 2013 from a local store in NEw friend colony in delhi with extended warranty cover given by some other company named" Royal Green Services Pvt Ltd". This warranty cover is also sold by that store employee. Now in Couple of months back, my phone stopped working and tried to contact this Company i.e Royal Green Services but they didn't respond. Thereafter I pursued to investigate and found that this company owners stopped their operations but not legally closed and now have started a new company in same business to avoid complaints coming in Royal Green. What actions can i take against them?

  • ansin these circumstances my advise is you should file consumer complaint against the company for fault in service and ask for compensation. it is duty of service provider to serve with full satisfaction of consumer as per the terms agreed upon.

    Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

      District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

  • ansYou can take criminal action against Royal Green Services Pvt. Ltd. and its Directors. Did you go back to the shop from where you had bought your phone to check whether they still give extended warranty with the same company? It may also be worthwhile to make the shop a party to the complaint as well. The only catch is whether it is worth incurring all the hassle to lodge a FIR, etc. for 31K. If you think you are keen to take this up, consult a lawyer.

    Advocate Dhruv Suri

      Barakhamba Road, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

Vodafone has barred my calling services for few hours without my request and accepting that…

I bought an Iphone 5S from amazon. they had given the offer of cash back…

My brother had send a parcel frombhubaneswar to mumbaion 12.02.2016, but till now i didnt…

I paid advance payment for land purchase to real estate broker, but not land registered,…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly