Flight prepone - Compensation promised but denied - 3 delays.
Jet airways changed my direct flight from Delhi to Ahm to Delhi-Mum-Ahm and preponed by 4 hours. Promised compensation on call, but denied at airport. Rude behaviour and no responsibility taken by staff. New flight got delayed by more than an hour. Connecting flight missed. Another flight given also got delayed by more than 1-1/2 hours. Entire day got wasted, a lot of harassment, and ill-treatment at airport by ground staff. I have raised a complaint over mail, but need to know what actions can I take legally against airlines.
in the present circumstances it is default in service from the part of service provider
the consumer/customer is entitled for the compensation for the loss as well as harassment faced by him during the journey. i advice you to consumer complaint in consumer forum of area jurisdiction for compensation and damages.
Advocate Yogesh Kumar VidyakarDistrict Court, Dwarka, Delhi
You can file a consumer case but will barely get any compensation. My recommendation is to take it up with Jet Airways and not get involved with a long drawn legal battle with them in court.
Advocate Dhruv SuriBarakhamba Road, Delhi
Kindly proceed with serving them a legal notice followed by a consumer complaint.
You can also complain through email to dgca but they will not resolve your grievance. The best remedy is consumer complaint
Advocate Sonia SainiDwarka, Delhi
Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company sold but registered office not changed
- tax on transfer of money from abroad
- What are the things to take care before buying property
- Clarification on registration of property in partition dispute
- I belong to general category but applied for govt job under OBC