quesFlight prepone - Compensation promised but denied - 3 delays.

Jet airways changed my direct flight from Delhi to Ahm to Delhi-Mum-Ahm and preponed by 4 hours. Promised compensation on call, but denied at airport. Rude behaviour and no responsibility taken by staff. New flight got delayed by more than an hour. Connecting flight missed. Another flight given also got delayed by more than 1-1/2 hours. Entire day got wasted, a lot of harassment, and ill-treatment at airport by ground staff. I have raised a complaint over mail, but need to know what actions can I take legally against airlines.

  • ansin the present circumstances it is default in service from the part of service provider
    the consumer/customer is entitled for the compensation for the loss as well as harassment faced by him during the journey. i advice you to consumer complaint in consumer forum of area jurisdiction for compensation and damages.

    Advocate Yogesh Kumar Vidyakar

      District Court, Dwarka, Delhi

  • ansYou can file a consumer case but will barely get any compensation. My recommendation is to take it up with Jet Airways and not get involved with a long drawn legal battle with them in court.

    Advocate Dhruv Suri

      Barakhamba Road, Delhi

  • ansKindly proceed with serving them a legal notice followed by a consumer complaint.

    You can also complain through email to dgca but they will not resolve your grievance. The best remedy is consumer complaint

    Advocate Sonia Saini

      Dwarka, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, I've bought a hp laptop from a shop at payyannur 1 year back. The…
I have taken a new broadband connection from Airtel but due to ongoing offer have…
Amazon.com closed my account, they claim violate their policies and have a linked account that…
Dear sir During the year 2011 on the month of April we booked a flat…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly