quesWife left with child. I have no idea about her whereabouts. What to do

Hello Sir, I am an Indian resident 39 years old married in 1st July 2008 and now lives in Pune for last 4 years.My wife left my rented house at Pune with some argument (why i should not surrender my salary to her although i manage family expenses) with my son on 3rd May 2015 instead of my opposition not to shift the child to Chennai. On 11th May 2015, i travel to Chennai to see the family on occasion of my child birth day.Unfortunately i am unable meet my family as the address given by her was fake one. I have registered a missing compliant at local police station on 12th June.

• ansDear Sir,

File a section 9 HMA application to get her back and get it service done at the last known address or as many addresses you know about her friends and relatives.

This will support you to protect from any unseen incident iin near future.

Advocate Mohan S

Janakpuri, Delhi

• ansLet the police proceed with the complaint and wait for the outcome. Since it has already been two months from filing of compliant on 11 June, if the police is not giving desired answers, you can approach the court for directions.
    At this stage, you are also advised to use other contacts, such as her family and friends, to track her down.

Advocate Mishika Singh

• ansI am sure that you must be having the address of your in - laws or some member of your wife's family, so apart from registering the missing person complaint, you can also file an Application for restitution of Conjugal Rights under Section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act based upon that.

Supreme Court of India, Delhi