Wife left with child. I have no idea about her whereabouts. What to do
Hello Sir, I am an Indian resident 39 years old married in 1st July 2008 and now lives in Pune for last 4 years.My wife left my rented house at Pune with some argument (why i should not surrender my salary to her although i manage family expenses) with my son on 3rd May 2015 instead of my opposition not to shift the child to Chennai. On 11th May 2015, i travel to Chennai to see the family on occasion of my child birth day.Unfortunately i am unable meet my family as the address given by her was fake one. I have registered a missing compliant at local police station on 12th June.
File a section 9 HMA application to get her back and get it service done at the last known address or as many addresses you know about her friends and relatives.
This will support you to protect from any unseen incident iin near future.
Advocate Mohan SJanakpuri, Delhi
Let the police proceed with the complaint and wait for the outcome. Since it has already been two months from filing of compliant on 11 June, if the police is not giving desired answers, you can approach the court for directions.
At this stage, you are also advised to use other contacts, such as her family and friends, to track her down.
Advocate Mishika SinghLajpat Nagar 1, Delhi
I am sure that you must be having the address of your in - laws or some member of your wife's family, so apart from registering the missing person complaint, you can also file an Application for restitution of Conjugal Rights under Section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act based upon that.
Advocate Arjun Vinod BobdeSupreme Court of India, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to obtain property post judgement of civil court in our favour
- possession of an illegal arm
- After buying land and doing construction seller denying our right
- Unpaid settlement from comp. software company.
- Fraudulent transaction by someone from my account