One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Mohan S

Advocate Mohan S

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoJanakpuri, Delhi
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Medical Negligence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mohan S has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mohan provides services in various field of civil laws, medical negligence matters, family law, consumer cases, company law, copyright, patents, trademarks, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mohan enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association and the Gurgaon Court Association.
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Dheeraj Agrawal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you for your kind reply to my question. How can i reach you directly for more help. Please tell.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Mohan S

Q: Steps against a issue of summons in matter which is not maintainable

i want to know if there is any judgement of supreme court or any high court which is related to "a judge should not issue summons to the defendant/respondent in which the matter is not maintainable". Like if u/s 14(1)(e) DRC Act the judge should not summon the defendant if the rent value in the suit is Rs 80000 per month.

Advocate Mohan S answered
Hi,Judges are taking appropriate steps before admission of a case and in issue summons. There are some other mandatory facts must be missing. But if you feel it than go for revision against order summoning orders.

Q: Private institute not refunding money, what action can I take ?

Hello sir Mene apani institute se deposite fee refund ke liye 3 month delay hoga ya tha uski detail jankari ku delay hua aur institute ki procedure ky hai sab jankari written mai rti ke ander mangi thi lekin one month ho gya abhi tak unka koi reply nahi aaya so next step what I have to do can I take legal action against them

Advocate Mohan S answered
Dear, First,Pvt organizations are not comes under the purview of the RTI act. Second, you haven't disclosed the fact that why you seeks refund of fee. But if you have reasonable grounds for refund then you have to file suit for recovery along with damages as now these issues not covered under consumer act.Feel free to communicate if have any query. Have a good day

Q: Case filed for dowry by my wife against me and my parent

My wife has filed an FIR which has allegations that me and my fathe r& mother have taken the gold items and sridhan ?My lawer has said that we need to apply for Anticipatory bails and there would be Rs 45000 fees for three bails however wife has taken away all jewellery and her items and belongings and she filed a FIR which she refused to withdraw .Guide me , way to get bail or do we need to fear from police that we can be arrested any time .She has intentionally mentioned name of my father & mother to harasss me. should we wait police come or send notice or accept my lawyer's advice.

Advocate Mohan S answered
Hi there, in this situation your arrest is completely at the discretion of the police officer after the recent supreme court judgement. It is a wise decision to apply for anticipatory bail to clear the clouds. Allegations raised in the complaint are common in nature. You have to defend ur self in trial. For get advice in detail plz take appointment

Q: Mental & physical harassment through husband. What can i do?

Respected sir, I last 4 monts before i got married one of veterinary doctor.befor marrige he convince my family for marry with me.we both are taking decision but now he mentally harass me due to dawary issue & his elder brother interfaire in our personal things.& abuse me.also one day he bitten me too much.his earning is very well but due to his family interfairance he not behave with me well& he everytime says that left-out my home & go anywhere i am mentally distrub what can i do.

Advocate Mohan S answered
Before answer your query I have to asked you what is your wish? do you want to continue this relationship or not?Initially without knowing your answer i assumed that you are not interested to continue your relation. As if this is the situation within 4 months what will be the next.You have to file case under domestic violence act and move a complaint before the concerned women cell for the demand of are requested to take help of any experience layer to draft all these applications as the each and every fact is important in deciding your case and your benefits.don't compromise with that.ThanksMohan S.

Q: Wife left with child. I have no idea about her whereabouts. What to do

Hello Sir, I am an Indian resident 39 years old married in 1st July 2008 and now lives in Pune for last 4 years.My wife left my rented house at Pune with some argument (why i should not surrender my salary to her although i manage family expenses) with my son on 3rd May 2015 instead of my opposition not to shift the child to Chennai. On 11th May 2015, i travel to Chennai to see the family on occasion of my child birth day.Unfortunately i am unable meet my family as the address given by her was fake one. I have registered a missing compliant at local police station on 12th June.

Advocate Mohan S answered
Dear Sir,File a section 9 HMA application to get her back and get it service done at the last known address or as many addresses you know about her friends and relatives.This will support you to protect from any unseen incident iin near future.Thanks

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mohan S

Can Advocate Mohan S represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mohan S can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mohan S?

When you meet with Advocate Mohan S for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mohan S?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mohan S, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mohan S?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mohan S, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mohan S?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mohan S regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mohan S?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mohan S can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.