Want custody of my kids
The court gave the custody of my kids to the father. I want my kids back. What should i do?
Please comply with court orders. If you are aggrieved by court orders go in and appeal. The father can file a police complaint against you if you take the kids without his permission. Further, you would be hauled by the court for contempt. You may lose your visitation rights also.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Problems faced if a builder only has documents for land
- chacha creating issues for my fathers share in ancestral property
- My wife n in laws refusing to meet my newly born baby
- Household goods were kept by a movers and packers company
- Charged with sec 107 can I apply for government job