Want custody of my kids
The court gave the custody of my kids to the father. I want my kids back. What should i do?
Please comply with court orders. If you are aggrieved by court orders go in and appeal. The father can file a police complaint against you if you take the kids without his permission. Further, you would be hauled by the court for contempt. You may lose your visitation rights also.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife making false allegations and left home. How to get her back?
- Karta is alive and not ready to give property to daughter
- cross examination cancelled by Judge bcause of petitioner
- Mental harassment by mother- in- law what action can i take
- Case filed against me u/s 506,34,406 & 420 how to check LOC