quesWant custody of my baby

I want the custody of my baby and want a divorce from my husband. How can I do that?

  • ansYou can file for a divorce in the family court and seek the custody of your child. It would have been better if you could have mentioned the issue in details for providing better solution.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Child Custody lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to stop the marriage of my friends whose age is only 18 and…

i have a minor son of 10 year staying with my estranged wife living separately…

My friend is married six years ago.she has two kids,a girl(5),a boy(3).her husband tortures her.not…

Need assistance for my brother. He is married for 12 years and has 2 kids and his…

Child Custody Lawyers in India

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Saurabh Dalal

  Punjab and Haryana High Court
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly