Want custody of my baby
I want the custody of my baby and want a divorce from my husband. How can I do that?
You can file for a divorce in the family court and seek the custody of your child. It would have been better if you could have mentioned the issue in details for providing better solution.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I claim my share in my fathers property
- Can company take legal action if i don't fulfill employment contract
- In laws harassing and trying to take my daughter with them
- Bank insisted for partition deed for providing loan
- Can my aunts sons and my sister claim a share in ancestral property.