Judge asking to bring child in court to change jurisdiction.What to do
Husband has filed a case for child custody in tis hazari court. But our jurisdiction is in rohini court. When we pleaded the same in the court the judge asked to produce the child in the court only after that he will change the jurisdiction of the case. I do not wish to produce the kid in court. What should we do?
You have no option but to comply with orders of court, if the court has directed you to produce the child then , you are bound to produce the child.
We suggest you to produce the child before the court
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the legality of MOU in case of default by developer
- Can tenants be debarred from flat if landlord did not pay maintenance
- What amount of alimony can wife claim after divorce?
- Employer not granting gratuity. Please advise what can be done ?
- SURROGACY Law for a single father