Judge asking to bring child in court to change jurisdiction.What to do
Husband has filed a case for child custody in tis hazari court. But our jurisdiction is in rohini court. When we pleaded the same in the court the judge asked to produce the child in the court only after that he will change the jurisdiction of the case. I do not wish to produce the kid in court. What should we do?
You have no option but to comply with orders of court, if the court has directed you to produce the child then , you are bound to produce the child.
We suggest you to produce the child before the court
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to remove name of co-owner from property
- Father sold his share to uncle can I claim share in property
- Jurisdiction of courts in filing a Matrimonial case
- How to claim share in my Mother's property sold by my brother?
- Discrepancy b/w boundary and khasra no what should prevail