quesJudge asking to bring child in court to change jurisdiction.What to do

Husband has filed a case for child custody in tis hazari court. But our jurisdiction is in rohini court. When we pleaded the same in the court the judge asked to produce the child in the court only after that he will change the jurisdiction of the case. I do not wish to produce the kid in court. What should we do?

  • ans

    You have no option but to comply with orders of court, if the court has directed you to produce the child then , you are bound to produce the child.

    We suggest you to produce the child before the court

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Child Custody Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Child Custody lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, After I filed for child custody of my daughter 2.5 years old in the…
Adoption of two children of same sex is not valid under Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance…

My wife has denied me the permission to meet my child and she does not…

Due to some in laws issues i am residing at my parents place. Looking for…

Child Custody Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Diva Arora Menon

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly