Final settlement cheque stopped by company. How to recover my dues?
Company issued my full and final settlement cheque. On presenting the cheque it got bounced. The reason for the cheque bounce given by bank was that the company has stopped the payment.
Now i am trying to contact the company and they are avoiding me.
What all can i do to recover my dues from the company?
Your first step toward the recovery of your amount is to send a legal notice to the company through an advocate demanding you dues.
If the company does not respond to the notice then a civil as well as a criminal case can be filed against the company.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are the charges for court fees in case of stay on property?
- Was involved in case will it be problem in police verification for job
- SARFESI act and its guidelines
- Procedure for property title change through inheritance
- Met with an accident who is liable to pay compensation