Final settlement cheque stopped by company. How to recover my dues?
Company issued my full and final settlement cheque. On presenting the cheque it got bounced. The reason for the cheque bounce given by bank was that the company has stopped the payment.
Now i am trying to contact the company and they are avoiding me.
What all can i do to recover my dues from the company?
Your first step toward the recovery of your amount is to send a legal notice to the company through an advocate demanding you dues.
If the company does not respond to the notice then a civil as well as a criminal case can be filed against the company.
Send a legal notice for cheque bounce @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Stay order in my writ petition until further court order what can I do
- Want child custody wife left home with kids wife is not working
- Tenant not paying rent and not vacating shop what can we do
- On what basis service tax is charged on under construction flats
- Can I buy property if owner has given special power to his relatives