quesFinal settlement cheque stopped by company. How to recover my dues?

Company issued my full and final settlement cheque. On presenting the cheque it got bounced. The reason for the cheque bounce given by bank was that the company has stopped the payment.

Now i am trying to contact the company and they are avoiding me.

What all can i do to recover my dues from the company?

• ansYour first step toward the recovery of your amount is to send a legal notice to the company through an advocate demanding you dues.

If the company does not respond to the notice then a civil as well as a criminal case can be filed against the company.