How to approach the AFT for Reservist pension
I joined IAF on 14/05/1992 and was released on own request on 6/02/2006 and placed in Reserve for 2 years. The total color service is around 13 yrs 8 months and 24 months in reserve. I wanted to know how to approach the AFT for Reservist pension.
From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards
Advocate Ganesh SinghChattarpur, Delhi
Hi, you can call us or email your entire details we will be able to help you out in filing your case for claim of reservist /service pension. Your case for pension is already delayed and it is advised not to delay further. Regards
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)Dwarka, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Posted a statement in public about a person cheated me is this illegal
- Divorce from husband having illicit relationship
- Grand father passed away in 2013 due to Medical Negligence
- Can father get the child custody of one year old child?
- Matter forwarded to police for investigation in false case by wife.