quesHow to approach the AFT for Reservist pension

I joined IAF on 14/05/1992 and was released on own request on 6/02/2006 and placed in Reserve for 2 years. The total color service is around 13 yrs 8 months and 24 months in reserve. I wanted to know how to approach the AFT for Reservist pension. 

  • ansHi,

    From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
    Thanks and regards

    Ganesh Singh

    Advocate Ganesh Singh

      Chattarpur, Delhi

  • ansHi, you can call us or email your entire details we will be able to help you out in filing your case for claim of reservist /service pension. Your case for pension is already delayed and it is advised not to delay further. Regards

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Armed Forces Tribunal lawyers in India

Similar questions

I joined a society formed for purpose of fighting our community cases legally. Paid member…

Took premature retirement in 2004. Injury, attributable to service on duty in apr 1988. Low…
sir, i have been issued a show cause notice " why shouldnot given discharge under…
Hello Sir, I am Airmen Aspirant in Indian Air Force. I have passed all tests…

Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore

  Shaniwar Peth
 Experience: 9 years

Advocate Devansh Bhardwaj

  Lal Bagh
 Experience: 12 years

Advocate Retd Col Rajesh Nandal

  Armed Forces Tribunal
 Experience: 22 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly