quesHow to approach the AFT for Reservist pension

I joined IAF on 14/05/1992 and was released on own request on 6/02/2006 and placed in Reserve for 2 years. The total color service is around 13 yrs 8 months and 24 months in reserve. I wanted to know how to approach the AFT for Reservist pension. 

• ansHi,

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
    Thanks and regards

Ganesh Singh

Advocate Ganesh Singh

Chattarpur, Delhi

• ansHi, you can call us or email your entire details we will be able to help you out in filing your case for claim of reservist /service pension. Your case for pension is already delayed and it is advised not to delay further. Regards