Can my car be taken back by the Bank for non payments of EMI?
I have not paid the last 3 EMI's of my car loan to the Kotak Mahindra Bank. i have received a notice from the Arbitrator of the Bank. Can the Bank take back my Car from my possession? What should i do?
Going by what you have shared herein, banks may take your vehicle back if the terms and conditions contains any such clause. But if you clear the arrears then they wont be able to take your vehicle back.. It is advised that you produce the documents in order to have more accurate answer..
Advocate Ankur AggarwalUday Park, Delhi
Yes they can. Please pay your EMI. If you can't pay it, bank has every right to take the car since they have a lien on it.
Advocate Dhruv SuriBarakhamba Road, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Are there any laws which protect man from harassment by women
- Irrevocable General Power Of Attorney what can be done
- ISP did not disconnect the connection after request charging rental
- Employer not following the orders given by HC what action can I take
- Can my mother claim share in ancestral property of her father