Want to know the process of making a will

Hi. I want to know - 1. How can i draft a will myself with bare minimum charges as i do not have good budget 2. What are the specific things to be taken care - may be a elaborate checklist of things would help that would make the will valid and legal across Maharashtra. 3. A sample will would really help in understanding the exact things to be put in a will that will be legal and valid in Maharashtra

You can approach this site:
https://indianwillmaker.com/pages/how_to_make_will

It will help you and assist you to make a will. It is still better that you make a will by approaching a lawyer to avoid any kind of ambiguity in the clauses.

U can call me I will guide u. U can call me I will guide about this. U can call me I will guide u about this. U can call me I will guide u. You can call me I will guide u about this. You can call me.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

Ur name. What property u bear. Who are ur legal heirs.the details of propertythe property u r distributing the and value of property. Ur signature and with that two witness.that is basic requirements of making a will. U can contact me to draft it.

Dear Querist, somethings are to be done through professionals for larger interest.
1) There are no charges for drafting will. As per law, registration is also not compulsory, so no charges, unless you take help of a professional.
2) Broadly, appoint an executor, 2 witness, and mention all the properties and to whom they are bequeath.
3) samples wont help, as draft would vary from case to case.
If any assistance required, you can contact us.

Regards,
Rakesh V. Misar