Registration of will to make it legally strong after my demise

I have written a will on a paper in favour of my daughter. Should it be on stamp paper? How do I register it? What other formalities are required to make the will legally acceptable after my demise, so that my daughter does not face any problem.

Respected sir/madam,

You need not to write will on stamp paper.
Will should be written on paper with your signature along with 2 witnesses signature and you can also notarise it or registered it.
For registering you have to visit sub registrar office with witnesses

This is my response to you:
1. You can simply write it on paper;
2. It is advisable you do prepare it through a lawyer;
3. You must also register it for precautionary reasons;
4. Consult a local lawyer and take steps .

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers