Procedure to make will favoring children born out of live-in not wife

I am a Hindu. My Wife(no issue) has deserted me since 18 yrs.Presently contesting CrPC 125 suit.I am preparing a will favoring my children born out of a live -In;disowning the wife from my self acquired movable/immovable property.Can I do so? If yes, in what way? Kindly guide.

You need to get a proper divorce before marrying another woman.
The property which you wish to transfer to your children, cannot be transferred because your children are not legally in existence and therefore are not legal heirs.

Definitely you can do this. You can made will of your self acquired property as per your desire. Your wife can not take objection. Your will come into force when will die. Therefore it is important to take signature of two person who will support the beneficiary of will . Till death you will be owner. You also can think to gift property to such child. You may approach to any advocate and prepared draft of will. Registration of will is optional but it is better to register before sub registrar office.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

Yes, You can make the will and for drafting will you can contact me.

yes you can prepare a will in the favour of your child under Hindu succession Act your son is your successor in your property. even though you are contesting CrPC 125 suit your son is liable for share. please contact for further information

Hello sir, you can file a divorce against your wife on grounds of desertion. You can make a will only of your self acquired property in favour of ur children. Get a proper will drafted from a lawyer. However it is important to understand your case completely before any further advice can be given. Thank you.