Taxation compliances for College Society

We have a college society, Enactus LSR, an off shoot of Enactus India( refer to www.enactusindia.org). We are working for the upliftment of the artisan community of Varanasi and marketing their products in Delhi by eliminating middlemen. We are increasing their profit margin and linking them to retailers. What kind of taxation compliances do we need to keep in mind from the point of view of the society as well as the artisans as the bill is cut by the artisans themselves?

Hi SIr,
The query is not complete in it self. Few things are required before i am able to answer you query.
1. What are the products made by the artisans.
2. Are these bills cut under a firms name. If yes then what kind of registration do these artisans have.
3. What is your clear role in the situation.

If any institutions is affiliated to Khadi and Village Industries Board then the taxes on the products are different. So it is important that full information is disclosed for me to guide you in the right manner.

Hello, there are several questions I wish to know- is the society registered- under which provision of law ? Since when is the society functioning ?

Kindly contact me with further details and then we can take this forward.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala