Regarding Refund of Service Tax on property under construction

Dear Sir, I have booked a flat in under construction property in which I paid service tax to developer. Now Builder is buying back my property and it is still in under construction mode. Now he is providing us service tax certificate to claim the amount from Govt. Is it possible for us to collect the same from Govt . Pls advice on urgent basis.

Sir IST July application GST act and service tax has closed on 30.06.2017 but deal cancel in GST so no possibility service tax refund by the department but builder adjust in service tax old any other demanded thanking you

Popular Tax Lawyers