Regarding Refund of Service Tax on property under construction

Dear Sir, I have booked a flat in under construction property in which I paid service tax to developer. Now Builder is buying back my property and it is still in under construction mode. Now he is providing us service tax certificate to claim the amount from Govt. Is it possible for us to collect the same from Govt . Pls advice on urgent basis.

Answers (1)

127 votes

Sir IST July application GST act and service tax has closed on 30.06.2017 but deal cancel in GST so no possibility service tax refund by the department but builder adjust in service tax old any other demanded thanking you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
19 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
8 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Tax Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."