My salary is 20k per month do I have to pay income Tax

I need help and advice from you regarding the income tax. am working from last 3 years. Till now i dint paid tax, because of low salary limit. i.e 15k per month without any deduction except professional tax 200 rupees. From last 2015 May my salary got increased from 15K to 20K monthly and 20% of 20K as bonus every quarterly. Now I need to pay tax. I dont know any thing about this income tax as i told am new to this. Please guide and help me how to pay the tax, what are the needs to pay tax from me or from my employer, when to pay.

Answer

You can go to the Government website and make payment. The link for the website is https://www.tin-nsdl.com/
Select Challan 280 for paying your Income Tax Due.
Choose Assessment Year option correctly.
You will be redirected to the Net banking page.

Popular Tax Lawyers

Advocate Rovena David
Vimanapura, Bangalore