How to apply for answer sheet in a government exam

I had applied for operator(fitter) post recruitment in HAL,Acessy. Division,Lucknow.its Advertisement no. HAL-ADL/1211/HR/R/2018/01 the total no. of vacancies were 131 exam was held on 01/04/2018 (sunday) and i did not received answer sheet for it how can i get my answer sheet by any procedure and i request you to carry out the legal procedure for it such that i receive my answer sheet for the given exam.

Answers (2)

139 votes

One can get any information from any Government or semi government department applying through the RIGHT TO INFORMATION (RTI) . In the same manner an examinee can get the certified copies of the answersheets .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

160 votes

Apply through a formal request Application under RTI, Act 2005, to the concerned department and ask for the answer key. If the answer key not get in 30 days then apply First Appeal in next 15 days after expiry of 30 days.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles