How to apply for answer sheet in a government exam

I had applied for operator(fitter) post recruitment in HAL,Acessy. Division,Lucknow.its Advertisement no. HAL-ADL/1211/HR/R/2018/01 the total no. of vacancies were 131 exam was held on 01/04/2018 (sunday) and i did not received answer sheet for it how can i get my answer sheet by any procedure and i request you to carry out the legal procedure for it such that i receive my answer sheet for the given exam.

One can get any information from any Government or semi government department applying through the RIGHT TO INFORMATION (RTI) . In the same manner an examinee can get the certified copies of the answersheets .

Apply through a formal request Application under RTI, Act 2005, to the concerned department and ask for the answer key. If the answer key not get in 30 days then apply First Appeal in next 15 days after expiry of 30 days.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Anil Kumar Singh
Brahmaputra Enclave, Ranchi
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore