Can I get salary information of a govt employee through RTI

I would like to file RTI to get following information of a government employee (central government employee): 1. Salary slips including all the allowances details like HA, RA etc 2. Assets or properties declared 3. History of official trips made by the employee on department's name I would like to confirm whether the above three can be procured as per the RTI. I would primarily like to know the sections of the act under which such provisions exists so that I can cite them in the document/form. Any advice in order to prevent rejections/delay would be appreciated.

The information being sought by you is regarding a third party therefore his consent is required before this information can be disclosed under RTI. Also you will have to show that the information being sought by you is in Public interest.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Anil Kumar Singh
Brahmaputra Enclave, Ranchi
Advocate Saket Bisaani
Gavipuram Extension, Bangalore