Recovery Of Money for someone who promised permanent job

Sir someone had took money from me and said that I will give you permanent job .in starting he was demanding 5lakh .and we entered into agreement.but same day he returned check and misguided me to give 2lakh.and said give 2lakh instantly .I sent 17000 by net banking and gave 30000cash.but now he is denying ..and delaying months .it's been almost 1yr now.i badly need money in present time.i am hopeless what to do.please suggest me something sir

File "suit for recovery" under civil law against that person and also file police complaint for registration of FIR under section 420 Indian Penal Code under criminal law. Both these parallel actions can be taken simultaneously also. It is strongly recommended that these legal actions should be initiated at the earliest as otherwise you will have to explain delay.

sir,
you have to file a civil recovery suit against that said person because you had paid to him from their account.
whether you have cash payment receipt or not ?
first of all you have to show that agreement which you had entered.

Since its a fraud case you can file forgery case against that person
There are legal provisions for your prob so dont b hopeless...
You can contact us for further assistance at tis hazari court....
or you can contact us ..

Well in this transaction you have to plan a case. Do you know the address of the person. You just have the option for the person to complaint in police station. The other you file only the rs 17000 in that case if u have address of the customer.

Asap file a suit for recovery and criminal case for cheat and fraud this is the only option your hand otherwise he flew away and no money would recover. Kindly consider immediately and contact to us for