Recovery Of Money for someone who promised permanent job

Sir someone had took money from me and said that I will give you permanent job .in starting he was demanding 5lakh .and we entered into agreement.but same day he returned check and misguided me to give 2lakh.and said give 2lakh instantly .I sent 17000 by net banking and gave 30000cash.but now he is denying ..and delaying months .it's been almost 1yr now.i badly need money in present time.i am hopeless what to do.please suggest me something sir

Answers (5)

152 votes

Asap file a suit for recovery and criminal case for cheat and fraud this is the only option your hand otherwise he flew away and no money would recover. Kindly consider immediately and contact to us for

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

68 votes

Well in this transaction you have to plan a case. Do you know the address of the person. You just have the option for the person to complaint in police station. The other you file only the rs 17000 in that case if u have address of the customer.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
92 votes

Since its a fraud case you can file forgery case against that person
There are legal provisions for your prob so dont b hopeless...
You can contact us for further assistance at tis hazari court....
or you can contact us ..

185 votes

you have to file a civil recovery suit against that said person because you had paid to him from their account.
whether you have cash payment receipt or not ?
first of all you have to show that agreement which you had entered.

234 votes

File "suit for recovery" under civil law against that person and also file police complaint for registration of FIR under section 420 Indian Penal Code under criminal law. Both these parallel actions can be taken simultaneously also. It is strongly recommended that these legal actions should be initiated at the earliest as otherwise you will have to explain delay.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles