Procedure for refund as delay in construction of Amrapali project

I have bought a flat in Amrapali Adarsh awas yojna dec 2015. Paid 20% value.Builder has not not yet started construction . I wish to get refund of my deposit.

Hi ,

Amrapali Group has gone into insolvency and matter is pending before National Company Law Tribunal, Delhi. NCLT has appointed Mr. Sanjay Gupta an insolvency resolution professional (IRP), who will act on behalf of the lenders, and suggest the best possible way to recover the debt, keeping the value of the property intact. You may contact Mr. Sanjay Gupta, The Interim Resolution Professional
AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP,
E-104 Kailash Colony,
New Delhi – 110048
Email : [email protected] you may email him giving complete details of flat, project, payment made along with supporting documents. Thanks

You can place a legal notice to them , as you share a consumer and seller relationship with your builder ask them for compensation still if they dont comply with your conditions file a consumer complaint in District forum/state commission depending on valuation of the matter. These all things can be done with a 'Advocate' practicing consumer matters .
Thank you

Shaniwar Peth, Pune

First send them a normal letter for refund alleging delay in start up of construction. If they deny then proceed with legal notice thru counsel then file appropriate complaint under Consumer Protection or Authority under RERA 2016.