Procedure for refund as delay in construction of Amrapali project

I have bought a flat in Amrapali Adarsh awas yojna dec 2015. Paid 20% value.Builder has not not yet started construction . I wish to get refund of my deposit.

Answers (3)

Hi ,

Amrapali Group has gone into insolvency and matter is pending before National Company Law Tribunal, Delhi. NCLT has appointed Mr. Sanjay Gupta an insolvency resolution professional (IRP), who will act on behalf of the lenders, and suggest the best possible way to recover the debt, keeping the value of the property intact. You may contact Mr. Sanjay Gupta, The Interim Resolution Professional
AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP,
E-104 Kailash Colony,
New Delhi – 110048
Email : [email protected] you may email him giving complete details of flat, project, payment made along with supporting documents. Thanks

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can place a legal notice to them , as you share a consumer and seller relationship with your builder ask them for compensation still if they dont comply with your conditions file a consumer complaint in District forum/state commission depending on valuation of the matter. These all things can be done with a 'Advocate' practicing consumer matters .
Thank you

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience

First send them a normal letter for refund alleging delay in start up of construction. If they deny then proceed with legal notice thru counsel then file appropriate complaint under Consumer Protection or Authority under RERA 2016.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

sir i taken admisson n one college but due to financial problem and distance i can't go to the college and im not write any examiation i jo…

Read More

I'm distributor of food sector from last 2 and half year. I do work with a co. as a distributor in bikaner of his product ( Food Items ). As a dis…

Read More

I paid 10,000 to a contractor for building materials. After that he was nowhere to be found. I don't know where he lives. I only know his name and…

Read More

my dad is a real estate agent he showed a flat to a party before 4 months after that the party deal with the same flat with another broker and crack t…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue