Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Clarification on recovery of loan given to friend without any proof

One of my friend had given 400000/- rs. To his friend without making an agreement or any document proof since more than 4 years back but till date he has not pay any single amount from the principal amount but every time he replied on whatsapp that he will pay all the debt very soon. So please guide me now what to do in such cases where the debtor message through whatsapp and acknowledged of all the debt, will it be come under s.18 of limitation act

Answers (2)

You have to save all messages and take screenshot where should be mention about 400000/- figure and file civil case against

him for recovery including all legal expenses.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

that in the case wherein you have given Rs.4,00,000/- without any documentary evidence, in that case it is required to know whether the same is loaned through cash or through cheque. If cheque is issued then the same can be documentary evidence. In case of cash firstly it is advised to issue legal notice through advocate and thereafter, period of 21 days recovery suit is to be filed before teh appropriate court. Further details are required for assistance.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar
Connaught Place, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
5 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice for Recovery of Dues

4.5 | 394 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Recovery Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 457 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Recovery of Dues issue
Similar questions

Hello my name is sunny One of my friend borrowed money from me and he returned few amount from them.....and now he is not returning and giving me only…

Read More

Sir, My father had given a loan of Rs.2.5 lakhs to one of his office colleague and had the same written on a Rs.50 stamp paper with nottary attestatio…

Read More

how to get a proof that I have lend money to someone.? I have lend money to a friend and he is not returning the money on time. He is still a friend s…

Read More

I gave a person 2 lakh rupees in 2004. I am from a village, I have only informal record - on a diary, but the person signed there. Money was given on …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue