Bank account lien related issue with ICICI bank

16-May-2024 (In Recovery Law)
I have a active bank account with ICICI bank and they have imposed a lien to my bank account. As I could not made my credit card payment only for a month period. I had escalated the same to the higher management but no one help to remove the lien. I made the deposit as well to my account still the lien stands on my bank account. I made a complaint to RBI as well. Looking forward to sue ICICI on this act. Can I file a legal sue against icici bank?

Answer #1
definitely you can , it is one day process,you need to file the an application before the magistrate for release the amount in , which is lien by the bank. or you can send legal notice to the. bank directly
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
Yes, you can firstly send legal notice to them if they don’t comply with legal notice then we can file a case in the court of lawyers. For more assistance we can connect to discuss in detail for better guidance
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
Yes...you can always file a civil as well as a criminal case against the bank authorities. But it is advisable for you to first of all serve them a legal notice regarding your grievances and warn them in that notice that either remove the lien or face legal action which will be at your own risk. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
Yes, first we need to send a legal notice to ICICI bank for such act. However, if it fails to redress your grievances then we can file a complaint before the banking ombudsman and despite that the banking ombudsman doesn’t act accordingly then we can approach the Hon’ble High Court
Helpful? LawRato LawRato