One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar 

Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar 

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSarita Vihar, Delhi
LawRato3 years Experience
Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar 
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally, ethically and has been actively representing clients for protecting their rights and interests before the Courts efficiently.
Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar 

  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar . Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar 

Q: Recovery of money given to son in law 6 year back

By harassing my daughter, my son-in-law had taken Rs 12 lakh from me 6 years ago, which I gave through cheque. Despite repeated requests, he is not returning my money and makes various excuses. Please tell me how can I get my money back

Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar  answered
As the period for limitation has expired therefore, we can first send him a legal notice for seeking recovery of money and pursuant thereto we can file a criminal complaint against the son in law for recovery of the said money

Q: Partition suit - Rent being given to a person not a legal heir

Is it valid property rent be given to a stranger or someone in relation and denied to legal heir in absence of any will? My brother is not giving half of the rent to me but giving to my aunt saying that this was fathers wish. It seems he is getting some benefit out of it. What shd be my argument by me to recover that money in a partition suit? plz guide

Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar  answered
If you are the equal shareholder in the property then you are entitled for equal rent and no one can deny the same to you. In my opinion an appropriate application before the pending suit has to be filed in order to get the desired relief

Q: Refund from coaching institute

I took admission in a jee coaching institute on 31 March 2024, and it was promised that the classes will start from 4h April but classes till 5 May is not started yet and centre head of the coaching is saying that we start class soon and post it the next day every time. They are also saying they will not give refund as it is registration fees. I have given them a letter to cancel my admission and give refund few days ago but no response, bill what should I do to get my money back?

Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar  answered
We should immediately serve them with a legal notice for seeking the recovery of the amount however if they fail to comply then we will have to file a suit for seeking damages inter-alia other miscellaneous charges

Q: Holding charges for not taking possession

Can I builder change me holding charges for delaying in taking possession of flat if 1. According to builder buyer contact 2. But builder does have Occupancy Certificate

Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar  answered
They can but if you contest properly about delay aspect then the builder would be hesitant to levy holding charges to you as there a judgements in our favour which are directly in connection with this issue

Q: Cross Examination Of Complainant

In a cheque bounce case, I am the accused. Can I do the cross examination of the complainant again? The complainant is a private limited company. I want to cross examine all the directors of the company.

Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar  answered
Yes you can file an application under section 145(2) of NI ACT and accordingly after allowing the same you will get an opportunity to cross examine the complainants witness in order to strengthen our defence

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar 

Can Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar  represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar  can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar ?

When you meet with Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar  for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar ?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar , it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar ?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar , you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar ?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar  regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar ?

The cost of hiring Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar  can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Alankrit Bhatnagar