One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Aman Verma

Advocate Aman Verma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoConnaught Place, Delhi
LawRato5 years Experience
Advocate Aman Verma
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NRI, Recovery, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Aman Verma is a Delhi based advocate, who provides proactive advocacy service to clients with the aim to offer efficient and non-conflicted advocacy. Whether you are looking for domestic dispute or criminal litigation, he has a team on hand to offer assistance.

He provides fair and transparent services with a result oriented approach. He adjudicates cheque bounce, forgery and criminal cases and has an excellent record. He is highly experienced and provides legal advice and services in matters like negotiable instruments i.e Cheque Bounce, offences under Indian Penal Code, domestic violence, matters related to bail, defamation, matters related to fraud, cheating, offences related to documents and against property marks, offences affecting public health, human body and others, crimes and offences under Indian Penal Code and Criminal Procedure Code, Company related disputes with her expertise and vast knowledge as per Indian legal system.

His practice extends beyond the Delhi High Court. He also represents clients in Saket, Karkardooma, Dwarka, Patiala House, and Tis Hazari courts. He is dedicated to providing effective advice to a diverse clientele with varied needs.
Advocate Aman Verma

File for Divorce
Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Contest / Appeal in Divorce Case
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Landlord / Tenant Issues
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Reply / Send Legal Notice in Financial Case
Lawyer for Summons / Warrants
Wrongful Arrest
Bail / Anticipatory Bail
Physical / Sexual Abuse
Accident Claim
Insurance Claim
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Cheque Bounce
Builder Delay / Fraud
File Mutual Consent Divorce
Transfer Petition
NRI Divorce
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Aman Verma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Aman Verma

Q: Received an Arbitration Notice from a Delhi Lawyer for a NBFC

I have received an Notice of Arbitration Proceedings from a Lawyer in Delhi on behalf of nbfc. I missed my 1st emi this month after paying my emi regularly for 24 months. Got calls from collection agents and the head of collection area manager threatening to get my cheques bounced and get my account seized and send recovery agents to my home to intimidate my parents. I have already informed the nbfc of my current financial hardship. What can be done in this case and what should be my response ?

Advocate Aman Verma answered
Hello,If you have received the notice from a lawyer it is always advisable to respond to that notice because that can further help you in the case but give and correct guidance I need to understand the whole matter

Q: UK Divorce vs 498A in India - will 498a continue after UK Divorce

Hi, I have filed divorce in Uk And my wife has filed 498a and DV in India. I will get UK divorce in 6 months. What will happen to 498A in India, will it continue or will it get dissolve later because we got divorce in UK? Will Indian court accept UK divorce and close 498a and DV?

Advocate Aman Verma answered
Hello,If your wife has filed a case in UK we need to understand that of your wife is also looking for separation then that can be helpful but if she is not then we have to negotiate with her about mutual divorce

Q: Legal Advice Needed for Credit Card Debt Recovery in India

Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am seeking your legal advice regarding a matter that has become quite pressing for me.I currently have a credit card debt of 50,000 AED in Dubai. Unfortunately, due to financial difficulties, I have been unable to repay this debt. I am now residing in India, and I have been informed that the credit card company has hired a debt recovery consultancy in Delhi to recover the amount from me.I am deeply concerned about the potential leg

Advocate Aman Verma answered
Hello,If you have taken the loan and recovery agents are harassing you then in that case you have various legal rights available but before guiding anything I need to understand the matter in detail.

Q: Liability of Non active director with 10% shared

I am 10% share holder and director with 3 more director in a Pvt limited company. There's is a fraudulent check bounce case is going against all the four directors. How to get my self cleared against the legal summons. Please guide

Advocate Aman Verma answered
Hello, if you have received summons then you have to appear before the court and submit your contentions as well but to give any exact guidance i have to understand your matter in detail because facts need to be understood

Q: Bank account lien related issue with ICICI bank

I have a active bank account with ICICI bank and they have imposed a lien to my bank account. As I could not made my credit card payment only for a month period. I had escalated the same to the higher management but no one help to remove the lien. I made the deposit as well to my account still the lien stands on my bank account. I made a complaint to RBI as well. Looking forward to sue ICICI on this act. Can I file a legal sue against icici bank?

Advocate Aman Verma answered
Yes, you can firstly send legal notice to them if they don’t comply with legal notice then we can file a case in the court of lawyers. For more assistance we can connect to discuss in detail for better guidance

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Aman Verma

Can Advocate Aman Verma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Aman Verma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Aman Verma?

When you meet with Advocate Aman Verma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Aman Verma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Aman Verma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Aman Verma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Aman Verma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Aman Verma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Aman Verma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Aman Verma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Aman Verma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Aman Verma