Want to transfer the ownership of my grandfather's property to father

Hello I want to know the procedure for transferring house right from my late grandfather to my father. Our house is ancestral and is in name of my late Grandfather . My grandfather had 2 nuptials. 1st nuptial- 2 sons & 2 daughters 2nd nuptial-1 son(my father) There is no WILL by my late Grandfather, but my Grandmother (2nd nuptial) have made WILL that" being my ONLY ONE son all the residential house & all the properties, shares where her husband name is registered should be transferred to her son (my father)". Kindly let me know how we should proceed to take the ownership of house in my father name Note- We are hindu family

First, you need to draw a succession Deed or have an inventory proceeding to have proper and legal successors after the death of your grandfather.
The will can be challenged depending on how the will is executed and if other co-heirs consented to the same.