Uncle name in place biological father name brother not giving property

I am aged 45 .My biological father has 4 sisters and 2 sons (including me).In all my records my uncle name was there in place of B.father .Now my brother was not willing to share the property my B.father .Kindly advice to get share pl.

Answers (1)

326 votes

if you are given in adoption your right over the family property will be also exhausted only if you are proven to be the coparcenor and you are also living along with hindu joint family then only you can claim share in HUF

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have a property which is on my mother's name. I have a sister and brother and I have a verbal contract with them that they will not claim share …

Read More

My father took a piece of land from his elder brother before 25 years back for a sum of 20000 and made a notary for the land. Before 10 years he refus…

Read More

MY brother has made my father will completely in his favour for all his movable and immovable property he had... I am the only sibling of my brother..…

Read More

brother wants me to vacate the house. does Notary signed document is a valid document for partition of the house or for me to vacate the house…

Read More