Uncle name in place biological father name brother not giving property

I am aged 45 .My biological father has 4 sisters and 2 sons (including me).In all my records my uncle name was there in place of B.father .Now my brother was not willing to share the property my B.father .Kindly advice to get share pl.

if you are given in adoption your right over the family property will be also exhausted only if you are proven to be the coparcenor and you are also living along with hindu joint family then only you can claim share in HUF