Uncle forcibly claimed authority over grandmother's property

My grandmother owned a estate of 120 acres but after her death my uncle forcibly took control of the estate without consent of his other brothers, so can I file a case in court for equal division of estate among the heirs as there is no written will of my grandmother specifying the details of inheritance

of course , all children are entitled and are class 1 legal heirs in case of mothers properties . You can file suit for partition and possession . But remember do claim all your share as any claim left can not be sought again as order 2 rule 2 cpc barred it. Send more detail to calculate your share .