Share in property purchased by father in brother's name

we have 3 brother's and 2 sisters,properties are of my mother father and younger and elder brother name ,two properties are which are with my younger and elder brother name are purchased by by father and registered when they are 22 yr old ,now they are unemployed ,they are not willing to return or they are not willing to solve the problem,what shall i do.

Your father can file a case but he has to prove he paid the amount for the properties.
However, the properties in the name of the major sons and daughter are their properties so none can dispossess them even though the money was paid by father.