Selling of floors in Delhi

I own a residential plot in Rohini. Originally, this was my father's property. After his demise the property was released in my favor through a relinquishment deed by my mother and sisters. I am presently constructing 4 floors plus stilt on this plot. If I wish to sell one or two of the floors, what are the documents that need to be given to the buyer(s) at the time of sale?
Do the four floors need to be independently registered in my name before selling any them of?

Contact a local lawyer. Was relinquishment deed duly registered? Has the property being mutated in your name? Are your building plans duly approved? You can sell flats by sale deed duly stamped and registered.