Queries regarding possession of jaypee and company law board

Have booked a plot in Jaypee Sports City. Full payment made. Offered possession in 2012 but registry not done. Do I have to file case with company law board before 25th as jaypee has filed for bankruptcy

Yes, will glad to help you. You have to file your claim if you have not taken possession from the Builder. You can fill up from F, which is specifically given for the buyers in this scenario. Let me know more info on it.

New forms now available to file claim for Jaypee home buyers in National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)

PLEASE FILE A CONSUMER COMPLAINT BEFORE THE APPROPRIATE COURT FOR THE POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY BOOKED BY YOU. BEFORE THE NATIONAL COMPANY LAW TRIBUNAL YOU CAN THEN MOVE AN APPLICATION SAYING THAT WHEN THE COMPANY IS DECLARED BANKRUPT YOU SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AS A UNSECURED CREDITOR AND ENTITLED TO GET YOUR MONEY WHEN THE ASSETS OF THE COMPANY ARE BEING SOLD OFF TO CLEAR THE DEBTS.

you can straitaway file a suit for possession against jaypee in local district courts claiming the handover of possession and compensation for the delay and mental harassment you have been through. Thank you.

Yes you should. It should be relatively easy now that a lot of people are filing. I would be more than happy to represent you. I have extensive experience in matters like this and have appeared before the company law board earlier as well.