One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Raghav Awasthi

Advocate Raghav Awasthi

  Greater Kailash Part 3, Delhi

 Experience: 8 years

2 ratings
25+ Consults
  • Arbitration
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Property
  • Corporate

Advocate Raghav Awasthi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Raghav provides services in various field of civil laws, corporate laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Raghav enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009.

Enrollment Number : D/1585/2009

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Raghav Awasthi: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Arbitration
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Property
  • Corporate


  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India


  • MON 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 10:00 AM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Raghav Awasthi

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

User Reviews for Advocate Raghav Awasthi

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Raghav Awasthi

Fill in your details and Advocate Raghav Awasthi will get back to you shortly.