One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ashish Chopra

Advocate Ashish Chopra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Ashish Chopra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ashish provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Recovery Matters, Arbitration related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ashish enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1078/2013
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ashish Chopra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ashish Chopra

Q: Cheated by friend paid still faced cheque bounce case what to do

I faced a cheque bounced case from my friend..after settlement in court i start to give him payment..but later i am not able to give he again put a case in court..i failed my bussiness..i cannot go to attened a court right now...because i felt to some one again can hurt plz advice me what i do now.i cannot attend the court proceding in any situtaion..what i do now?

Advocate Ashish Chopra answered
Wheather you can or you can't, you have to go to the court. There isn't a choice to make. You will only worsen the situation and the case. If you are afraid of someone attacking you or if anything like this previously happened then please report it and get an FIR lodged with the help of a lawyer.

Q: In laws hide the fact that the groom is patient of depression

My sister's marriage held on 6th of May and her in laws hide the information that groom is suffering from depression from last 5 years. Also after knowing this information after marriage they hide the documents which were the evidence. please help. religion Hindu

Advocate Ashish Chopra answered
Your sister can file for divorce for the same ground and has every right to claim all the money you've spent on her marriage. She can further ask for maintaince/allumni from her husband and plea for a medical board examination for mental checkup in the courts. Thank you.

Q: Want to get rid of my wife whose family is after my fathers property

dad self acquired property. Me only child Hindu arranged marriage 4+ yr. Me educated but poor pay. My wife's family after my father's property. She from poor family, not like ours. Me timid, stay in a rented room with wife and her mother. I know they waiting for my parents to die. I hv no freedom.I hv no proof of torture. I know they will take everything and throw me out once they die. She housewife v clever.Given torturous procedure,law of d land, I am scared of divorce. Query1.Although I emotionally dependent on my parents. if my parents disown me, can I be free in this life? Q,2 can I meet them if they disown me? if we can manage divorce then i want to go back and live peacefully at my home. will that be possible? Q 3. Father ready to pay 10-15 lakhs to get divorce thr' mediation.can they ask anything depending on my father's standard/my pay/ their standard? Q4.till I refused to hv child.she cheated on age .given, She 35 n much matured than me. Will she compromise early?

Advocate Ashish Chopra answered
Answer to Q1& 2: yes you can meet them anytime just like before even if they disown you. They can also revoke/cancell it anytime they want.Q3: you will have to come to a settlement with your wife in terms of one time settlement or maintaince. And court decides maintaince according to your income, not your dad's.Q4: you can file for divorce stating the the hardships and torture you and your family are going through. Thank you

Q: Queries regarding possession of jaypee and company law board

Have booked a plot in Jaypee Sports City. Full payment made. Offered possession in 2012 but registry not done. Do I have to file case with company law board before 25th as jaypee has filed for bankruptcy

Advocate Ashish Chopra answered
you can straitaway file a suit for possession against jaypee in local district courts claiming the handover of possession and compensation for the delay and mental harassment you have been through. Thank you.

Q: Claim in the property of maternal grandmother

I lost my Mother almost immediately after my birth-11 months to be precise, 34 years ago.My father remarried and I was with my step Mother and two step sisters for 26 years. All this while there was barely any contact with my biological maternal family but I would meet them once in a while. Since I got married 6 years back i moved farther away and could rarely meet my biological -maternal Grandmother. Recently I have come to know that my uncles (my Mother being eldest-they were 4 in all, 2 brothers and two sisters) are trying to partition the property and almost forcing my grandmother to write a will. They asked my mausi who is well settled in usa to send an noc regarding the property partition amongst both the brothers.Can I be a natural heir to this property and how I can claim it.?

Advocate Ashish Chopra answered
Yes you are legal heir of your mother and claimant on her behalf. You can file suit for partition and claim your right but if your maternal grandmother refuses to give you share then you won't get anything.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ashish Chopra

Can Advocate Ashish Chopra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ashish Chopra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ashish Chopra?

When you meet with Advocate Ashish Chopra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ashish Chopra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ashish Chopra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ashish Chopra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ashish Chopra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ashish Chopra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ashish Chopra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ashish Chopra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ashish Chopra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.