One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Akash Vajpai

Advocate Akash Vajpai

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDelhi High Court, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Recovery, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate On Record Akash Vajpai has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Akash provides services in various field of property related matters, tax matters, labour and service related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Akash enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1889/2013
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Akash Vajpai. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Akash Vajpai

Q: How can I transfer Ancestral Property in Bihar under my son's name

Ancestral Property. Mostly purchased by my father, who has died 25 years ago. 3 brothers all dead. I am the only son of my father. We are five cousins. How can I get my share ? No land papers with me.

Advocate Akash Vajpai answered
You can file a partition suit before the court and claim your share in ancestral property. If value of property is more than 2 crores than case will be filed in High Court and not district court. Partition suit is the best option

Q: False allegations of 304 and 306

A girl is accusing us of false allegation under ipc 304 & 306 . Although she is the one who has threatened me. She is trying to frame my whole family. What should I do? . She belongs to UP and local. Police is favouring her only. Getting threathening calls from the police. Kindly guide me.

Advocate Akash Vajpai answered
aap turant Ek complaint likhe use ladki ke against aur Apne pass ke police station mein yah complaint day Taki Kabhi future mein Agar ladki Apne city mein FIR karne ki koshish karti hai to aap iss complaint ko as an evidence aapke pass rahega aur aap Court se bail Le sakte ho aasani se

Q: मुझे मरने की धमकी किसी आदमी के द्वारा मेरे पैसे खाए है उसने मेरी

मुझे मेरे साथ रहने वाले ने धमकी दी मरने की शक के ऊपर और वोह शादी शुदा होकर मैरी बहन से बात करता ह और मेरी बहन को शादी के भरोसे पर रखा है और मुझे मरने की धमकी देता है उसकी पुलिस वालो से भी phachan है में क्या करू

Advocate Akash Vajpai answered
police Mein complaint Agar ke bavjud police Koi action Nahin Leti Hai to advocate se contact Karen aur Ek application 156 (3) mein file Karen magistrate Ke Samne Court ke pass power hai Woh FIR registration ke liye order kar sakte hain

Q: can i file an anticipatory bail if my bail application is pending?

can i file an anticipatory bail if my bail application is pending?

Advocate Akash Vajpai answered
you have to be more specific about the case details. If this is a regular Bail in one matter then you cannot file anticipatory bail in the same case but if you are in jail in one matter you can always anticipatory bail in another matter while you are in jail

Q: Unable to transfer property based on Registered Oral family agreement

Sir/ Madam, There were two industrial plots in Delhi and UP states owned by family HUF each plot registered under 3 brothers with 1/3 share each. As per the Oral family agreement the plot in UP was given to one brother and the one in Delhi divided amongst the rest two. \nBased on the family agreement one of the brothers sold the entire UP plot but is now not agreeing to transfer the Delhi plot in name of his other brothers. What action can be taken by the other two brothers to get mutation done

Advocate Akash Vajpai answered
you can file permanent injection before the on the ground that brother has already taken the benefit oral family agreement and has no right to interfere and that disposal of Delhi property by the remaining two brothers once the injunction order will be given you can go ahead with the mutation and registration of the property if required

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Akash Vajpai

Can Advocate Akash Vajpai represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Akash Vajpai can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Akash Vajpai?

When you meet with Advocate Akash Vajpai for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Akash Vajpai?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Akash Vajpai, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Akash Vajpai?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Akash Vajpai, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Akash Vajpai?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Akash Vajpai regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Akash Vajpai?

The cost of hiring Advocate Akash Vajpai can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.