property where relatives resides

my one house is in my village and i don't go there much and my relative reside there but they are against us what steps can i take to safe my house from them or from any other person sale-deed and muncipal committe records are in my name... but my relative have put lock on it on his own.. but sir electricity bill is with me of that house and also some days back they have dispossed off my electricity meter.. i have came to know from village person's. what can i do to safe my house from them as if i go there and put my lock they can broke it... suggest thanx

Since the sale deed and municipal records are in your name your title to the property is clear. You neighbours have committed an offence by locking your house. Move to court and file a case for possession and also file a police complaint for trespass against your neighbours. Also seek injunction order against recurrence of such an act by your neighbour.