Procedure to get stay order against possession of property by bank

how can i get stay order as my property has been possessed by bank and bank is not going into ots, as i need stay order to make pressure on bank?

In this case where you have taken a loan from bank and now you are not paying bank dues but bank has not going to ots you can get the stay order by the court. From the court you can get the stay order.

See the route of OTS to escape any legal liability is available only until the property has not been attached. At this stage you can file a suit for temporary and mandatory injunction under Order XXXIX rule 1 and 2 of CPC for restraining the sale of property, however the grounds have to be very strong and genuine at this stage.