Procedure to get stay order against possession of property by bank

how can i get stay order as my property has been possessed by bank and bank is not going into ots, as i need stay order to make pressure on bank?

Answers (2)

216 votes

In this case where you have taken a loan from bank and now you are not paying bank dues but bank has not going to ots you can get the stay order by the court. From the court you can get the stay order.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

208 votes

See the route of OTS to escape any legal liability is available only until the property has not been attached. At this stage you can file a suit for temporary and mandatory injunction under Order XXXIX rule 1 and 2 of CPC for restraining the sale of property, however the grounds have to be very strong and genuine at this stage.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles