Mother owns a flat want to claim share in her property

My mother own a flat in andheri mumbai, we are 5 children 3 brothers & 2 sisters. Due to fight between my wife & my mother 4 years ago i left the house and i staying on rent. Now wht rights do i have on that flat, will i get my share in that flat. One brother of mine is a USA citizen, and one sister and brother are AUSTRALIAN citizen and the younger sister has a house of her own while i am staying on rent

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles