Maharashtra Society laws and SOC.membership to minors. after gift deed

Hello, Recently my mother has executed a registered gift deed of one the society plot in Maharashtra in the name of my son who is minor and I am his guardian as mentioned in the registered gift deed. When we applied to the society to change the membership however they denied saying that it is an illegal transfer of the property and they can not change the society membership. Could somebody please let me know the MAHARASHTRA society act regarding this and how can we resolve this issue.

This is my response to you:
1. You will have to quote The Indian contract act;
2. The gift deed is valid;
3. You can state those reasons to the society;
4. If they don't listen then send them a notice asking for an explanation;
5. Consult a local lawyer and take steps.