Legal order for a site in a gated community.

I bought a site on a land gated community They agreed to develop it in 6 months and it remained undeveloped even after 1 year. in the consumer court proceedings were as follows; told my grievance, told what i should get, gave documentary proof where ever required,and stated my case logic why i should get what i have asked for.the judge found this quiet clear with no intrigue or complication. Now after 1 year , still there is no payment made by the accused who get's away by some excuse, 2 NBWs given to him, both times out on bail.

Question; how can I get my full money.

Let your lawyer invoke the jurisdiction of the court for enforcing the court order. A court which passes a judgment has the power to compel its performance in accordance with the law. The property of the opposing party can be attached and sold depending upon the nature of order passed by the court and its competence.