quesIssues to change exit path of common home

I have a combined property with my Uncle. This is a parental property. My father built a joined house in 1996 along with my uncle. Now the one portion of that house is with me and one with my uncle. Me and my family live in the same house from the beginning. We have a common exit path from the house. My Uncle's portion is facing the exit gate. Now he is asking me to change the path. He doesn't even live there. What can be done?

  • ansAttempt to settle this dispute amicably with your uncle. If the same doesn't get solved you may move to the court for protecting and enforcing your legal rights.

    Since the house is undivided, your uncle cannot claim exclusive use of the exit gate. Move to court and seek injunction against your uncle if all attempts to settle the issue amicably prove futile.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

flat in joint name me and my brother,my mother and 3rd brother are associate member…

property is in court for partition as the owner of the property died bachelor so…
Me and wife are joint owner and joint applicants of the flat (taken home loan)…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly