Having 2 major son husband died want to sell his property

Sir my husband died 8 months ago.we have a house on my husband name.we wnt to sell it.I have 2 major sons and 1 minor daughter.my children are studying.now want to sell it to meet my children education expenses and maintainance especially for my daughter for her marriage. Should I need court permission to sell the house? Or can I sign as natural guardian together with my major sons.we are financially weak now.please suggest sir.

Answers (1)

344 votes

First of all you will have to file an application under order 32 rule 3 CPC for being appointed the natural guardian of your minor daughter.
After that file a petition under section 372 of Indian succession act to obtain succession certificate of your husband's assets and liabilities. Your major sons will no objection for you being appointed as successor of your and you can do it on behalf of your daughter being her natural guardian.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles