Having 2 major son husband died want to sell his property

Sir my husband died 8 months ago.we have a house on my husband name.we wnt to sell it.I have 2 major sons and 1 minor daughter.my children are studying.now want to sell it to meet my children education expenses and maintainance especially for my daughter for her marriage. Should I need court permission to sell the house? Or can I sign as natural guardian together with my major sons.we are financially weak now.please suggest sir.

First of all you will have to file an application under order 32 rule 3 CPC for being appointed the natural guardian of your minor daughter.
After that file a petition under section 372 of Indian succession act to obtain succession certificate of your husband's assets and liabilities. Your major sons will no objection for you being appointed as successor of your and you can do it on behalf of your daughter being her natural guardian.