Does property made by father be asked for partition along ancestral?

hello sir....my father has purchased a land in 1977 when he was 24yrs by his own he was working as a kooli in a factory.... my grandfather's property has been changed khata to my father's name...and that was signed by all there brothers to make khata in my father name...but they have not made any partition till now...my father, after marrigae he has settled in Bangalore for more than 30yrs now....now my father's elder brother son has raised an issue to give partition in the land which my father had purchased own ....does this include in ancestor property to make partition.....please reply me

Ancestorial property can be subjected to partition. If there is denial of your share then file suit for partition. Property standing in your father's name can also be called for partition if the source of purchase money was from your grand parents.

Hi sir/madam, you have to establish your father has purchased the property from his own fund/income, it amounts to self acquired property of your father. if yes, there is no question giving share in the said property to other legal heirs. You should produces the supported relevant documents like ration card, voter ID, corresponding letters, his employment documents, salary slip/voucher, bank statement, bank pass book, Electricity Bills, Water Bill it will established the separate residing from his house in the year 1977 and before years to work hard and his earned hard money to purchased the said property in his name. If you want my legal service I will do it.