Division of mother's property done, can claim for sister's property?

In a dhana nishaya adharam, is it needed to have both witness signature and no objection. In my case i have only witness signature of my sister. Is there any possibility to claim her share tomorrow from my property. This porperty is from my mother.

No your sister can not claim her share in the property transferred in your favour by your mother, only if the said property is of self acquired nature as Dhana nischayam literally means commitment of wealth by one person to another by way of a Gift. Thus, as the gift deed has been registered. And if the said property is of ancestral nature then she can claim her share in the said property and for that you were required to get a relinquishment deed signed by her.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi