Di I have right over father's property after divorce?

I'm the only daughter of my parents. And living with them from last 8 years after my divorce along with my daughter. My father is retired person. I'm doing job to provide my daughter a better life n also contributing towards the house. Due to regular issues at my home, my father keeps on frightening me that it's my property i'll sell this property off then where will i'll go. I'm paying rent to my father also for which i have receipts with me. I want an advise that is there any provision in Indian law through which i can hold upon this property?

If it is your father's self acquired property, he can dispose the said property as he pleases. You have no right on the property, acquired by him.