Complaint against neighbor for interfering property owned by father

My house belongs to my dad but some neighbours wants to get way out inside of my house there is total 10 house ? Another problem we don’t have registry my grandfather gave the power of tony to my dad and my chacha Ji passes away they live in Jammu and they do a Wana keep that perscent of property and they don’t sign as well . In this situation how we can collect all the piece of pAper and make registry tell me plz

Answers (1)

237 votes

No body can interfere with your property although you are not directly ownership and you have inherited the same. You alone can move the court although other co owner is not with you still you have right against third persons. Even though sale deed is not with you you can get copy of the same from the office of registrar as you have to prove the ownership and then you can get injunction order from the court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Query: I am thinking for purchasing unauthorised plot in delhi through power of attorny. Kindly advice to us step by step for avoid from fraud and whi…

Read More

Our ancestral property is held by my father's elder brother. He wants to execute a general power of attorney in his son's name. My father pass…

Read More

The seller and his brother have a land with 2 floors built on it. Ground and first. One of them want to sell ground floor. He said that the two brothe…

Read More

Sir my mother had 3.2acre land,were my father brought and written in her name,she made sale agreement with others in 2014 and I put a case after that …

Read More