Complaint against neighbor for interfering property owned by father

My house belongs to my dad but some neighbours wants to get way out inside of my house there is total 10 house ? Another problem we don’t have registry my grandfather gave the power of tony to my dad and my chacha Ji passes away they live in Jammu and they do a Wana keep that perscent of property and they don’t sign as well . In this situation how we can collect all the piece of pAper and make registry tell me plz

No body can interfere with your property although you are not directly ownership and you have inherited the same. You alone can move the court although other co owner is not with you still you have right against third persons. Even though sale deed is not with you you can get copy of the same from the office of registrar as you have to prove the ownership and then you can get injunction order from the court