Clarification on transferring demised father's property in son's name

One of our property disputed with builder which is my father name. My father was died long time ago and same property transfer to my mother name. We have four brothers and sisters. Mother want transfer this property to me. My all sister agree except my elder brother. Who already got my father job and my uncle gave us some money to buy property for family but my elder bought property on his name. And now he seeking share from this property. Need your help for how to get in my name this property which is already disputed with builder.