Clarification on share in grandfather's property who died intestate

My grand father never left a will.... he died young my uncle have never shared a penny of the property every time we asked for it he said when we sell it will be shared but now we have come to know that the property has been transferred to his 3 sons using a gift sale deed.... an other portion has been sold of to a builder who has now put up 20 flats in our ancestral property what's the law on this pls

you can file suit for partition and you can also seek cancellation of sale deed and gift deeds executed by proving the inheritance and you can also file a 420 case against you uncle for cheating you without sharing the property basing upon the circumstances of the documents executed