Clarification on share in grandfather's property who died intestate

My grand father never left a will.... he died young my uncle have never shared a penny of the property every time we asked for it he said when we sell it will be shared but now we have come to know that the property has been transferred to his 3 sons using a gift sale deed.... an other portion has been sold of to a builder who has now put up 20 flats in our ancestral property what's the law on this pls

Answers (1)

188 votes

you can file suit for partition and you can also seek cancellation of sale deed and gift deeds executed by proving the inheritance and you can also file a 420 case against you uncle for cheating you without sharing the property basing upon the circumstances of the documents executed

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles